Quantum-Touch Virtual Level 1 Workshop Registration - October 2-3, 2021
$460 Early Bird Price Available through midnight September 11th! (see details below
Tuesday - September 28, 2021 (Online Orientation)
Saturday - October 2, 2021 (Day 1 of Online Virtual Workshop)
Sunday - October 3, 2021 (Day 2 of Online Virtual Workshop)
Tuesday - 6pm - 7pm MT
Saturday - 9am - 6pm MT
Sunday - 9am - 6pm MT
(1-hour lunch break Saturday & Sunday)
Zoom Online Conferencing
Limited to 10 Computer Locations - Register Early!
Refer to the notes below before paying for registration. Thanks!
NOTE: This workshop will be presented in the English language
Virtual Level 1 Workshop
Certain Restrictions Apply
(Scroll to Bottom of Page for Details)
You'll be learning lots of new techniques that will be engaging for both beginning students, as well as advanced energy lightworkers. It's been experienced by attendees to supercharge other healing modalities they're already using. Yay!
Plenty of practice time is included in the Live Virtual Workshop, too!
Licensed Massage Therapists will receive continuing education units after completing the Quantum-Touch Level 1 Workshop.
Some Quick Reminders and Suggestions (New Pricing as of April 1st):
✿ Early Bird Price -- Register by midnight September 11th at midnight for $460 (to receive the Early Bird Price (if this price is showing above, feel free to register at that price -- looking forward to having you in class!)
✿ Regular Price -- Register After September 11th until Workshop Begins for $550
✿ Returning Students & Teens -- 1/2 Off the Regular Price
(Contact me at 801-688-8564 For Details)
✿ Optional Bonus Spoon Bending class, plus other bonus material, included for those who attend this Workshop! This class will begin very shortly after the main Workshop ends.
✿ It's a good idea to wear comfortable clothing to the workshop.
✿ We will have a 1-hour break for lunch both days of the workshop.
✿ Have plenty of water and snacks on hand during your workshop experience!
✿ Students are responsible for their own hotel and travel arrangements, if any are necessary for online virtual attendance, along with any fees associated with web and internet services.
During the check-out process, feel free to leave a note in the comment box, should you have any questions or concerns, and/or give me a call at 801-688-8564.
If you're a teen, you must plan on attending with at least one paying adult guardian. Give me a call to visit about registration details.
If you're a returning student, I will need to receive a copy of the Certificate of Attendance you received from your previously attended Quantum-Touch Level 1 Workshop -- whether it was in person or online virtual. Give me a call to visit regarding registration details.
Sending Much Love & Light!
- Cancellation more than 10 business days before the first day of the workshop: Full refund minus a $35 processing fee.
- Cancellation within 5-10 business days: 50% refund, minus a $35 processing fee.
- Cancellation within 4 business days or a no-show will not be refunded.
- Cancellation fees will be waived if you find someone to fill the cancelled space (even the $35 processing fee will not be charged if they use your payment and simply pay you back directly).
- Transfer to another workshop date: $35 processing fee.
- No refund requests will be honored post-workshop.
We also encourage you to read our Refund Policy before registering.
Extra Guidelines For Attending
This Online Virtual Workshop
Read And Review In It's Entirety - Thank You!
- Students are required to use a computer or tablet when attending virtual classes. Cell phones are too small to be able to see what’s happening during class in order to receive clear instruction and the full experience of the Workshop.
- Two or More Students Must Attend Together from One Computer Location: Two or more students must attend in the same location, and tuition must be paid by all students before the Orientation meeting date and time listed above in order for the students at that location to attend.
- Each student must sign and return the confidentiality form that will be provided in order to complete registration for the QTV1 Workshop.
- If you find yourself in the situation of deeply wishing to attend the QTV1 Workshop, but have no other person in your home with you to take the class, you’re invited to send me an email as to your circumstances, and we will arrange a time to visit via Zoom online conferencing in order to determine a way for you to attend. Send any emails to QT@ShellyLiedtke.com. Thank you!
- The Refund Policy regarding the Quantum Touch Workshop listed at https://www.ShellyLiedtke.com/Refund-Policy applies to all Workshop Registrations received by Cosmic Shaman llc.
- If during the Workshop, the chosen online conferencing platform experiences technical difficulties, the Workshop will either be moved to a back-up platform, or the Workshop will be re-scheduled, whichever way is best, according to the circumstances presented and determined by the Certified Instructor of the Workshop.